Way Do Yeduc Pills Not Work HELP! I Took Too Many Diet Pills, Should I Wait It Out?

HELP! I took too many diet pills, should I wait it out? - way do yeduc pills not work

Let me say, I have to start something very stupid. Over the past two weeks, or if I took a diet pill called Yeduc and basically became addicted. I'm 5'6 "and I'm about 117 pounds or 21 years old. I felt really good when I started it, then doubled the dose the faster you lose weight. Moreover, once a very stupid idea. As However, in recent days, I realized that my heart beat stronger not faster, my breathing is sometimes impossible! yawn (one species, and if you do not get enough oxygen). Last night I had a terrible feeling in the throat height, as if I'm suffocating on food, or not yet completely disappeared, and when I woke up this morning, the pain worse. He came back to me and I am very anxious and nervous. My onlystion should just wait for the pill, from my system, or should I consult a doctor?

0 comments:

Post a Comment