Moving Goth Pictures Help On Redecorating My Room?

Help on redecorating my room? - moving goth pictures

I will be moving to a new place quickly and I am totally, like decorating my room, confused. I love music, photography, fashion and everything. Do nothing to girly but not too Gothic or something like that. I want something vintage, funky, casual style. I just want to be a place that sounds impressive, but also a place where my friends and I can cold. I feel like if one pictures in black and white on the walls, but I want something bright and shining. So if you please help. What are the colors that I paint my wall, how can I decorate all the shops? Oh, and I love places like New York, Tokyo, Paris, Hollywood, if that makes sense? Help, I'm Clueless! Money is not really an object, but nothing too extravagant or
Thank you soo much in advance
[:

0 comments:

Post a Comment