Python From Batch File How Can I Replace All Of The %20's With Spaces In A Bunch Of File Names? Complete Explanation, Please!?

How can I replace all of the %20's with spaces in a bunch of file names? complete explanation, please!? - python from batch file

Is it easy to "Find & Replace" type of utility Windows file names?

I need to cut a program or click on a few simple run & paste, etc., and control characters are replaced by others.

5 stars for the best answer guaranteed

Please note, I'm not a programmer Avid scripts, batch files, etc., so I have a complete guide and something I would rather not python like Visual Basic to do that I need to learn just a little easier to require procedures ( a complex text, etc. .. basically anything I can do, if I access instructions.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment