Portable Baby Changing Pad 37 Weeks Pregnant: Last Items On The Baby Shopping List?

37 weeks pregnant: Last items on the baby shopping list? - portable baby changing pad

My husband and I have our first baby! I do not know if we get all the necessary elements of the list of children.

Am I missing something important?
What do you suggest?
Are we ready to go?

Here is the list of items is that I:

- Cradle
- Baby bed linen (sheets / blanket / cap / mobile)
- Strollers
- Baby Car Seat
- Baby Bath
- Baby Carriers
- Portable changing pad
- Swing & Bouncer
- Play Mat

- Bottle of disinfectant (a gift) from my aunt
- Boot Bottles
- Bottle Cleaner & Squeegee
- The formula of the state of emergency (breastfeeding, but many have said)
- Discharge of gas decreases
- Diapers and baby wipes
- Clothing, bibs, booties, hats, onesies, etc.
- Baby oil, shampoo / rear paste / Body Wash / Cream
- Jammers and rattlesnakes
- Sucky Binky and toys
- Take care of baby
- Detergent
- Boppy Pillow

- Place of birth, my husband and I
- Diaper Bag - Full Load

So, back to my question:

Am I missing to see anythingand is it important?
What do you suggest?

We are ready to go? (I'm so excited!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment