Cigarette Symptoms Does Anyone Know A Solutions To The Symptoms Of Cigarette Smoke?

Does anyone know a solutions to the symptoms of cigarette smoke? - cigarette symptoms

I was looking for a solution to the symptoms of an allergy to cigarette smoke. Does anyone have any information on prescription Astelin? I come with many references to Astelin nasal spray on the net recently, and wondered whether one product is used. Did you eliminate the symptoms of vasomotor rhinitis? I have both seasonal and non seasonal allergies and I heard that the prescription Astelin is a workable solution to these problems. Has anyone experience you can share with me about the same thing? If so, I wonder, what were the results for you. Vasamotor Rhinitus is a problem for me and I looked for all the blogs, looking through many posts, still searching for a solution to my vasomotor rhinitus - especially for symptoms associated with cigarette smoke. I think reading on Astelin nasal spray and I wonder what can be your experience? Thank you - Holly - New York

1 comments:

eloquent said...

Smokers to be the best solution. 2. best to stay away from smokers.

Post a Comment