What Causes A Twisted Bowel In A Female What Causes Abdominal Pressure And Pain?

What causes abdominal pressure and pain? - what causes a twisted bowel in a female

A few days ago I felt the pressure in the abdomen. Then it was very painful. It was difficult to go to the toilet. It was also difficult to urinate. The pain became worse and sometimes I was not able to move themselves. It hurts just to move in the supine position. The pain worsened every time I moved my upper body, even a little. What do you think is causing this problem? I thought that caused by the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome will be. Or I thought that my ovarian cysts returned. But what other options are there? I'm in my 20 years.

1 comments:

Noogai said...

Abdominal pain is caused by inflammation (eg appendicitis, diverticulitis, colitis), by stretching or expansion of an organ (eg, obstruction of obstruction of the bile duct by gallstones, inflammation of the liver with hepatitis), or the loss of blood supply to a body (for example) ischemic colitis.

To complicate things, but can also occur abdominal pain, without providing inflammation, enlargement or the loss of blood. An important example of this latter type of pain is the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It is not known what causes abdominal pain in IBS, but it is presumed that either by abnormal contractions of intestinal muscles (eg convulsions) or abnormally sensitive nerves in the intestine, which give rise to painful sensations inappropriately (visceral hypersensitivity). This type of pain is often functional as a pain because there is no identifiable (visible) found pain was caused - at least not yet named. I have this from a website.

Post a Comment