Crown Royal Whiskey How Can I Find Of A 50 Year Bottle Of Crown Royal Whiskey, Unopened Is Worth Money?

How can I find of a 50 year bottle of Crown Royal whiskey, unopened is worth money? - crown royal whiskey

He is a regular bottle of Crown Royal, which was closed for 50 years? Or is it a bottle of Special Reserve Crown? Both are worth what they are worth retail. No one has been a barrel, at the age of 8 years.
Alcohol does not improve its quality once bottled. Only improve the quality, color, taste, etc., while aging in oak barrels. A bottle of Crown Royal bottles in 1956, "should" have the same taste a bottle of Crown Royal bottles in 2006. At least a portion of the evaporation time.
Whiskey For the years after, to see something of Scotland. Corona is a Canadian whiskey.

Good luck ~

4 comments:

pycosal said...

Why? I think you try to e-bay, but if you think its worth $ $ I would like to see someone in the business of it.

MedStude... said...

I think the only place you really find yotu eBay more likely. So yeah try that one =).

Savage said...

I urge the Crown - are given an offer - I know that some companies try to screen your old product and pay handsomly

Dale P said...

Not more than a current bottle if the bottle had been changed and a value for collectors.

Post a Comment