Pub Towels Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Of These Two Dreams?

Can someone tell me the meaning of these two dreams? - pub towels

Dream # 1:

I'm back in my old house where I spent my childhood.
This house is dirty, full of reeds, and in my dream, I'm ready to go, and I'm so excited. And I'm sort, select from all the rubbish, everything is waiting in good condition, and then, and my mother helps me. No clothes, random things, towels, bags, etc. .. and among things, a black hat with a few white patern, and it looks cool, hold to decide and put it in his head.
Having to leave the house and walk into the new house. The streets we walk on a very sunny.

Dream # 2:

I'm in school. For some reason I came back to take to school. It's testing day. And I had a teacher who is hysterical in the classroom, she seems angry to me.
And during welding ... Change of mood, and everyone in the class began to sing "Toreador" song! O_o
And I sang with them, and it's fun.
Then all are back on our reviews, and feel great difficulty in fillingmy work, because everything I write, very strange has changed the wrong answer, or because I write gibberish.
I despair and decides to give up and leave the class in the middle of exams, but my stuff with me.
A teacher tries to think of me again, but I refuse. I am a former classmate, and say that I forgot where I live. I called my mother to tell her, and she is very excited and said, "Think 5000 $!!!!!" and it is not already on the phone goes.
The streets are dark street, because it is night, but did not seem dangerous. These are the lights of shops and pubs.

Thank you for answering. :)

1 comments:

XxxxX said...

2. The dream is not safe.

Heres, but I think first ...

I think the dream is saying you should leave things in the past, but some things you should always remember and cherrish ...

I may be wrong, but that's just my opinion

Post a Comment